NEWS update: 1St February 2019
Thanks to Dario, Rory, Paul, Samantha, David, and EnoWeb's own newsbot Tom Boon in no particular order for these news items.
77 Million Paintings is on show until February 24th in Dublin, Ireland, at the Gallagher Gallery in the RHA.
Two etchings by Brian appear in the Paul Stolper + ICA Editions exhibition: 'Helica Cadmium Red (Heads)' and 'Helica Cadmium Red (Tails)', both made in 2018 in editions of 25. The exhibition runs at Paul Stolper Gallery (31 Museum Street, London, UK) until 16th February.
- Paul Stolper (no pic though)
The art project DAU is now running in Paris after yet another last-minute hitch, with "bespoke acoustic architecture" provided by Brian. This has given rise to many articles. It will visit London soon.
- The Guardian
- Daily Telegraph
- New York Times
- The Spectator
- MyNorthwest (with a one-line quote from Brian)
DiEM25 (Democracy in Europe Movement 2025) is having an online auction, and one of the lots is Brian's 'Rose'. Bidding starts on 5th February.
Brian is a guest on The Leisure Society's forthcoming double album Arrivals & Departures, and a sample of him talking about Surrender appears on the title track of Set Mo’s new album Surrender.
Brian is on the list of guests for Starmus V in Zürich, which runs from 24th to 29th June.
Roxy Music will be inducted into the Rock'n'Roll Hall o'Fame on Friday 29th March.
Gary Hustwit's film RAMS, which has original music by Brian, is now available to buy digitally via Vimeo.
- Neuroscientist Mendel Kaelen's Wavepaths site is now running, with music by Jon Hopkins
- Bill Nelson has a journal entry with some recent reminiscences about Harold Budd
YouTube's Search function still appears to be working less well than it should. At least the University of Ambience is trying hard to restore some quality to the "Brian Eno" results, with the release of new material for its Candlemas Term.
- Charlie Gillett plays another game of Radio Ping-Pong with Brian, 16 July 2005
- Jacqueline Springer interviews Brian, 21 July 2005
- Gary Crowley talks to Brian, 23 July 2005
- Andy Kershaw chats to Brian, 31 July 2005
- "These Small Noises", 2005
- Sounds from Within, Brian's 1996 series on the human voice in music around the world
- Lauren Laverne talks to Brian and Karl Hyde in 2014 (with music)
- Paws for thought with Brian Eno (our new favourite ambient video)
- Robert Sandall interviews Laurie Anderson, June 1997